Please email corrections/additions to Latricia firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your phone # when emailing.
*9/28/2020 SR Industry Titan requested to be on the wait list and did not get updated on the website. he was added in the proper spot on the list resulting in all stallions after him getting adjusted one spot. We apologzie for the confusion.
10/5/2020 wait list updated with confirmed renewals
10/16/20 New Stallions Added, 10/19 Correction
10/27 New Stallion, Thomas Ranch Registered Names
10/21/20 New Stallions Added, 2 bumped to bottom, Jets Streakin moved to enrolled
10/23 New Stallions Added
10/24, 10/28 Corrections
11/18 adjusted for non-payments (bumped to bottom), MCM IMA HOSS and MONSTERR enrolled.
1/10/21 replaced #16 Dashin Dynamo with Al Capone (Nickel Bar Ranch)
1/21/21 New owner and registered name for ILL BE THE JUDGE
1. The stallions on the waiting list will fall under the rules that are in place for the stallions that are nominated and paid into the Blue Collar Breeders Inc.
2. The stallions on the waiting list are considered a part of the program but are wait listed due to the limited places available in the Blue Collar Breeders Inc.
3. If a stallion dies while on the waiting list, the owner can move another stallion that is on the list, that they own into the deceased stallions spot on the list. If a stallion owner wishes to remove a stallion from the list, they can replace that stallion with another stallion that they have owned for the amount of time outlined for the stallions in the program. Also this switch will count as one of the owners two "swaps" that are allowed in a ten year period.
4. When a stallion owner is contacted about their stallion getting in to the program, owner will have 10 business days to complete the contract and send money in for their nomination or the next stallion on the list is called and that stallion moves to the bottom of the list.
5. The Blue Collar Breeders Inc. will publish and keep current the waiting list to the best of our ability.
6. Blue Collar Breeders Inc. Reserves the right to refuse any owner or stallion for any reason, and will not be held liable for this exclusion.